[RE-wrenches] 1000Vdc Combiner Block, Fusing

Mac Lewis maclewis1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 07:53:54 PST 2023

Good Morning Wrenches,

I am looking for suggestions on suppliers that work in the 1000Vdc UL
listed equipment space.  Specifically, I'm trying to build a 1000Vdc rated
combiner (Combining 4 x 100A rated battery outputs up to 900Vdc) as well as
add OCPD (fuse or breaker) on the output going to the storage inverter.
I'd love to find a packaged UL listed combiner for this, but I've had no
luck with that.  Any suggestions/supplier contacts are appreciated

Thanks!

--

Mac Lewis

*"Yo solo sé que no sé nada." -Sócrates*