[RE-wrenches] [EXTERNAL] Voltage Rise

White, Will will.white at fluke.com
Thu Feb 23 10:16:49 PST 2023

I’ve run into a similar issue, and the problem was on the utilities side. They had shut down the local substation for repairs and were pumping power in from the next town over. To push the power that far, they increased the line voltage, which was causing issues with the PV inverter.

I’d suggest asking the utility to check the voltage at the transformer. They should be able to reduce it if it’s too high.

Thanks,
Will