[RE-wrenches] Fortress Battery Heater

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Thu Feb 9 10:01:37 PST 2023

Ray,

I'd suggest reaching out to the Fortress techie's as they just introduced a
heater product for their enclosure products. While I don't believe they
have a unit specif to the eVault but you should be able to make it work.

Christopher

On Wed, Feb 8, 2023 at 6:43 PM Jerry Shafer via RE-wrenches <

--

Chris Schaefer’s
<http:www.solarandwindfx.com>

*Tel/Fax 585-229-2083 or Cell 585-748-1870 *
*5115 South Hill Road ~ Canandaigua New York 14424**www.solarandwindfx.com
<http://www.solarandwindfx.com> ~ E-mail: chris at solarandwindfx.com
<chris at solarandwindfx.com>*

Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great Constitution, once said,
"democracy" will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not."