[RE-wrenches] Remote battery disconnects

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Sat Jan 28 16:21:38 PST 2023

Esteemed wrenches:

Well if my house is on fire and the entry of fire responders is delayed for
lack of a disconnect, I choose having the disconnect. I can worry about the
charge controllers later.

Others may prioritize their charge controller over their homes…

Put a cable-tie lock in the closed position to discourage kids from messing
with it. Test it only after dark.

William

William Miller
Miller Solar.com