[RE-wrenches] Remote battery disconnects

Christopher Warfel cwarfel at entech-engineering.com
Sat Jan 28 06:28:10 PST 2023

Seems confusing that the AHJ is requiring a disconnect for AC wiring,
not specific to which or both panel types, and then a dc disconnect with
no code reference.  Was trying to convey a reasonable, safe approach.  A
lot of bad information from fire department solar consultants making a
lot of money fear mongering, which has led to this type of situation.  Chris

--
             Christopher Warfel
                      ENTECH Engineering, Inc.