[RE-wrenches] Magnum 4024PAE Won't Charge

Starlight larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Jan 19 07:24:55 PST 2023

Hello Drake,

Since the relay board is functioning some times, I would more suspect (1) an intermittent controller board or (2) corrosion on the contact area of the header connection. They are relatively easy to change and not too expensive.

One thing I would test first is to unplug the ARC remote the apply AC power. The ARC has the ability to control when incoming AC is used. Unplugging it will bypass all remote function as a cause, though I highly doubt it is.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems