[RE-wrenches] Low Frequency transformer off-grid inverter options

Glenn Burt Glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Fri Jan 13 16:33:18 PST 2023

According to a seminar I just attended, the new Midnite Solar Rosie will...-GlennSent from my 'smart'phone, so please excuse typos and spelling errors.------ Original message------From: Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar via RE-wrenchesDate: Fri, Jan 13, 2023 3:55 PMTo: RE-wrenches;Cc: Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar;Subject:Re: [RE-wrenches] Low Frequency transformer off-grid inverter options
There is not anything I know of that will out surge XW pro 6948. A great monitoring platform and much better support/installer training in the last 18 months. Perfect for a shop with unknown peak surges.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridsolar at sti.net