[RE-wrenches] Discover LiFe battery question

Bradley Bassett bbassett2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 11:21:12 PST 2023

It’s not required but it has the only reliable means of generator start stop.  There are three relays that can be programmed. You can’t get accurate battery state of charge by using voltage except near empty or full. The LynkII also has a little bar graph showing state of charge to the nearest 10%. Unfortunately it does not connect to a LAN yet.

Sent from my iPhone