[RE-wrenches] 24V Multi Mode Inverter Options

Chris Sparadeo sparadeo.chris at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 06:42:19 PST 2023

Hey there,

I have a client with a dead 24V Xantrex SW…It had a good 20+ year run with
a few rebuilds. The customer is looking to upgrade their inverter, but keep
their 24V battery bank. My first thoughts were Outback FX or Victron
Quattro, but I am curious what others are using out there. It seems like
24V has been left in the dust with regards to more sophisticated multimode
and hybrid inverters. Schnider makes a 24V SW but it has a short warranty
and after a welded AC input relay I’m not a big fan of that model.

Just wondering if I am missing any options out there?

Kindly,

Chris
--
Chris Sparadeo