[RE-wrenches] XWPro produces noise at low (<50 W Power)

Tump tump at swnl.net
Tue Dec 6 11:45:07 PST 2022

I have heard this too. Eric from SE has been cced here and the first thing I was told to due was: Set inverter to bypass (someone needs to be on site, as the inverter will shut off during reboot) Check & update firmware, RESET ALL factory defaults and reenter your grid code.
 If you find this a bit confusing, Tech support IS QUITE supportive.