[RE-wrenches] Low voltage lithiums

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Sat Nov 19 11:00:36 PST 2022

Another reason as Bradley suggests to avoid all of these problems and
only install a closed loop battery power system.  Zero problems since
Discover
came out with the AES in 2018 or so.  A 25% gain in charge time that
genset users will love by closing the loop. Lot's more also!

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridsolar at sti.net
text 209 813 0060

List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

There are two list archives for searching. When one doesn't work, try
the other:

List rules & etiquette:

Check out or update participant bios:
http://www.members.re-wrenches.org