[RE-wrenches] Low voltage lithiums

Mac Lewis maclewis1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 05:05:21 PST 2022

Hi Kris,

When the BMS suddenly blocks charge, the voltage will spike up if the
charger can't respond quickly enough.

You may try to decrease charge voltage slightly.  This same affect can cook
an alternator in a vehicle as well.  Higher end BMS systems can shunt
current to mediate this.

Good luck!

On Sat, Nov 19, 2022, 5:32 AM Kristopher Schmid via RE-wrenches <