[RE-wrenches] SMA without WiFi

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Tue Nov 1 16:01:08 PDT 2022

Many WiFi range extenders on the market also include an ethernet port. This
will allow you to hardwire your Sunnyboy to the extender via ethernet.
First, you setup the extender to join the existing WiFi network. Then you
just plug in your ethernet cable and should be good to go. Here is an
example:

https://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-Wi-Fi-Range-Extender-EX2700/dp/B00L0YLRUW/ref=sr_1_4?crid=IH1QL1JUAY99&keywords=wifi%2Bextender&qid=1667343447&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI2LjM3IiwicXNhIjoiNi4zOSIsInFzcCI6IjYuMDUifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=wifi%2Bextender%2Caps%2C358&sr=8-4&th=1

Best, August

On Tue, Nov 1, 2022 at 3:42 PM William Miller via RE-wrenches <