[RE-wrenches] Integrating Lithium batteries with legacy inverters.

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 21:14:47 PDT 2022

Wrenches, William
I have installed quite a few memory saver kits in the old SW Inverters, ask
around if there are any kits still around. This is a viable solution to the
Li batteries. Here is something else, the BMS's should protect the
batteries anyway, in part of my testing we did this using cheap chargers,
overdriving the CC's good BMS's disconnected to protect the cells.
Bringing back fun memories of mayhem and destruction,

On Thu, Oct 20, 2022, 9:51 AM William Miller via RE-wrenches <