[RE-wrenches] Head scratcher

Matt Sherald matt at getpimby.com
Tue Oct 18 11:05:28 PDT 2022

Hi Kris,

I think you want the "shore power" to feed into a 240V load center on the
tiny home.  You might have to add this panel as part of the power inlet
equipment.  I'd feed the minisplit off this 240V panel and subfeed 120V to
the AC IN on the inverter.  In turn, the inverter can supply a load center
with 120V ONLY circuits.

-Matt

On Tue, Oct 18, 2022 at 1:30 PM Kristopher Schmid via RE-wrenches <

--
Matt Sherald
PIMBY Energy, LLC

www.getpimby.blogspot.com