[RE-wrenches] Onboard PV Charging Kit for Electric Vehicle

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Wed Oct 5 09:40:03 PDT 2022

I've been happy with Victron charge controller / inverter equipment, they
seem to be very popular in the RV space. Here is a potential 3000 VA
inverter model that might work, other sizes and configurations are
available as well:

https://www.victronenergy.com/inverters-chargers/multiplus-ii#downloads

Note Victron makes charge controllers as well.

I don't have any experience working with Lithium batteries for this
application type, so don't have any recommendations there. Simpliphi seems
to be popular and might be worth checking out.

August

On Wed, Oct 5, 2022 at 9:23 AM Corey Shalanski via RE-wrenches <