[RE-wrenches] heating pads for batteries

Michael Morningstar mjmorningstar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 14:19:23 PDT 2022

So, what I’ve been using are ag seed tray heat mats. I have been using
almost exclusively Discover AES or Helios. We use the Lynk II gateway with
all systems and utilize its temperature controlled relays to activate the
mats. The battery calls for heat, Imagine that. With open loop systems we
use the Lynk II to command AGS also.
On Fri, Sep 30, 2022 at 2:10 PM Jay via RE-wrenches <

Michael Morningstar

Morningstar Electric

PO Box 1494

Mount Shasta, CA 96067