[RE-wrenches] Vent fan for Conext MPPT 80-600

Dave Tedeyan dave at sungineersolar.com
Fri Sep 30 13:42:38 PDT 2022

Hi All,

I need to get some replacement vent fans for a Schneider CC. Tech support
gave me the replacement part number as  Sunon pf80251b1-0000-a99. Looking
around online, I cannot find anything with that exact part number, but I
have found a bunch that is off by one digit -  Sunon pf80251b1-000*U*-a99
(the difference being a "U" rather than a "0" in the middle part. Does
anyone know if this matters? I would hate to get fans that have a different
connector or something like that and be incompatible with the charge
controllers.

Separately, the existing fan in there is an  ADDA ad0812ub-f71. I found one
seller on ebay who has a few of these, so maybe I should just get them?

Cheers,
Dave

--
[image: Logo] <https://www.sungineersolar.com/>