[RE-wrenches] heating pads for batteries

chris at OasisMontana.com chris at OasisMontana.com
Fri Sep 30 12:33:27 PDT 2022

Hello all you brilliant people:

Does anyone have something new for lightly heating a battery bank in a cold climate?  Something reliable and reasonably efficient?  We’ve been selling LFP batteries for a while, but few to our northern customers who cannot keep them from freezing.  I can give advise about insulated battery boxes (and have one myself), but surely there must be something new out there.

Here we see low temps of -20F below – sometimes -40…..

I recently spoke with a fellow who offers heaters for gutters to prevent ice creep that can ruin your shingles or roof, but there must be something more adaptable than that.  Any suggestions?

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.
406-777-4309 or 4321
406-777-4309 fax