[RE-wrenches] sol ark reliability question

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 08:24:42 PDT 2022

Wrenches
Solark issues, I have them living off grid, 3 phase and grid tied back up,
both AC and DC coupled with only one intermittent comms issue, does not
seem to have any more issues than OB and less than Schnieder, all are
connected to Fortress 18.5's or Blue Planet BMS interface seems hardy,
Would be good to know what issues he is having to accurately help
Jerry

On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 7:01 AM jay via RE-wrenches <