[RE-wrenches] sol ark 12kw question

Mac Lewis maclewis1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 10:29:22 PDT 2022

Hi Jay,

It can process 6500W of solar per input port of the MPPT, in the case of
the 12kW, there are 2 of them. so around 13kW.  As an off-grid inverter,
it's a 9kW total if perfectly balanced, but perhaps better to think of as
37.5A per phase.

I don't believe that 37.5A increases if the solar is available or not with
the 12kW.  However, in the new 15kW, there is a little bump in the off-grid
inverter output when there is solar available.

Cheers

On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 11:15 AM jay via RE-wrenches <

--

Mac Lewis

*"Yo solo sé que no sé nada." -Sócrates*