[RE-wrenches] 3 phase off-grid UL listed

Eric Smiley eric at vecoop.ca
Thu Sep 8 09:21:34 PDT 2022

I've worked with a few larger 3-phase Conext XW systems - 3 inverters and 6
inverters.
The inverters' output capabilities are slightly reduced since they have to
be converted to 120 V, effectively doubling the output current. Also,they
required an external transfer switch. Even with 3 inverters configured for
3-phase, I would recommend an external transfer. The relays have a habit of
welding.
Once they were configured properly, there was no problem starting large
HVAC loads and even large single phase loads were OK.

*Eric Smiley,* Project Manager
eric at vecoop.ca
T: 250.703.6004 <+12507036004>
T: 888.386.0116 <+18883860116>
*VIRIDIANENERGY.CA <https://viridianenergy.ca/>*

* <https://viridianenergy.ca/>*

On Thu, 8 Sept 2022 at 08:49, Vince McClellan via RE-wrenches <