[RE-wrenches] Discover AES Wall Mount Considerations

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Tue Sep 6 06:19:41 PDT 2022

That won't be a problem as long as they are spread across several studs.
Even 2x4 studs would be fine. Check the installation manual for details.
The shear and pull out strength of the fasteners will be the limiting
factor, not the wall itself unless very poorly constructed.

https://assets.discoverbattery.com/documents/03_aes/805_product_manual/gui-aes-wall-mount-bracket-installation-guide.pdf

Jason Szumlanski
Florida Solar Design Group

On Tue, Sep 6, 2022, 8:59 AM Chris Sparadeo via RE-wrenches <