[RE-wrenches] Qualifying equipment

George McClellan George.McClellan at recgroup.com
Sun Aug 21 15:48:18 PDT 2022

Kris;  Yes, this is a popular request for the manufacturers at tax time.  It is part of IRS code 25D.  Here is what the doc looks like for REC.  I’m not sure who your manufacturer is, but their documents team should be able to provide this.

Adios,  George McClellan

George McClellan | Senior Technical Sales Manager | REC Americas LLC
330 James Way Ste 150 | Pismo Beach, CA 93449 | USA
Cell phone +1 805 704 3226 | Fax +1 805 357 6104
www.recgroup.com<http://www.recgroup.com/> | george.mcclellan at recgroup.com<mailto:shannon.kent at recgroup.com>