[RE-wrenches] HomeGrid batteries

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 19:45:31 PDT 2022

The cycle life sounds good the warranty cycle for off grid is far less than
blue planet and fortress. If you compare the fortress x 2, 18.5's with a
better warranty it comes out cheaper. I do see a display but l only see
volts. Pretty low surge, is there US warranty administration?  Good luck,

On Thu, Aug 18, 2022, 6:24 PM Kirpal via RE-wrenches <