[RE-wrenches] Current Transformers (CTs) paralleled for multiple panel measure?

Mac Lewis maclewis1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 05:05:54 PDT 2022

Hi Scott,

I asked Sol-Ark about this a while ago. The Sol-Ark cannot handle the
increase in current on the pins of the CT input (even though it's quite
small). However, my info could be out-dated.

Maybe you could source a CT with 1/2 the output ratio and make it work?

Let us know if you find a good solution.

Thanks

On Thu, Aug 11, 2022, 1:10 PM Scot Arey via RE-wrenches <