[RE-wrenches] Magnum inverter/generator integration problems

Jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 16:16:18 PDT 2022

Hi Chris.

I’m a bit confused about the breaker on the BMK. That’s the battery monitor?  No breakers.

If you mean the inverter, then check that both legs are working. I’ve had a similar issue in the past that turned out to be a bad 240v breaker. 1 side didn’t work, but because of how the magnum works if you check volts it will read right.
Have to check with clamp on for current
The inverter overloads with 120v input, and yeah takes about 10-15 minutes.  Might give it a check.

Jay