[RE-wrenches] Magnum inverter/generator integration problems

Chris Sparadeo sparadeo.chris at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 11:32:29 PDT 2022

Hi Chris,

Might sound simple, but I always start by verifying that the generator is
NOT in Eco-mode and that it is correctly set to the desired voltage output
(seems like in this case that would be 120/240VAC). If those check out,
verify that the cord is properly made up and correctly seated in the unit.
If all these things check out, monitor voltage and frequency for highs and
lows. Cross reference with parameters set on inverter/charger.

Kindly,

Chris

On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 2:08 PM Chris Daum via RE-wrenches <

> Hi folks, I’m trying to help a fellow with two Magnum Systems; one of them
> will accept his Honda EG5000CL gen set, the other will not.
>
> After running for a bout 10~15 minutes the circuit breaker pops on the
> BMK.  He will be rebooting his BMK this evening in the first attempt at
> getting his system back up.   He has been powering this system with a
> Predator 3500w Gen set, along with his solar array.
>
> The system will not accept the Honda.  Any ideas of clues to check out?
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Chris Daum
>
> Oasis Montana Inc.
>
> 406-777-4321