[RE-wrenches] Hurricane damage to solar arrays

solar1online at charter.net solar1online at charter.net
Fri Sep 15 15:37:05 PDT 2017

Jason,
Thanks for the preliminary failure analysis of the latest hurricane
damage. Do you have any photos which shows the bent mounting plates
for the micros? Wouldn't that be an indication of the force applied
before something gave up? Good call to get new micros when the leads
and their attachments may have been compromised.
TIA,
Bill Loesch
Saint Louis, MO