[RE-wrenches] Tying XW MPPT-80 controller into XW PDP

Kienan Maxfield maxfieldsolar at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 10 20:05:23 PDT 2017

I don't really use Schneider much but couldn't you use the MidNite 600V Din rail breakers on the din rail in the XW Power Distribution Panel? I do realize that the available sizes would be limiting (they only come in two sizes, 16A and 20A) but if you only have one string, that would work. I guess it depends on which modules you use and how much you oversize the array. Those breakers are much cheaper than the disconnects, and it would look much nicer.

Cheers,
Kienan Maxfield
Maxfield Solar
801-631-5584