[RE-wrenches] Dusty off -grid conditions

Jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 17:03:30 PDT 2017

Hi William

Sounds like Baja.

With such limited details, I'd consider conditioned space via AC unit.
It would keep the batteries cool, inverter, CC, and ancillary units dust free. Then you can use the equipment you want.

But if that isn't an option, the XW series has a much better design for dust. The fan doesn't blow across the power electrics, but behind it over the transformer and FET heat sink.

Jay

Peltz power.