[RE-wrenches] Fluke 337 DC Clamp meter vs Outback

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Mon Aug 28 15:01:43 PDT 2017

When or have you ever had it recalibrated esp. if it has a few miles on it?
I was getting floating readings  & I sent my 25 year old fluke in a few years ago & definitely saw more accurate readings and the floaties went away.

Dana Orzel                       Great Solar Works, Inc.
208.721.7003                       dana at solarwork.com
Idaho Contractor - # 028765          Idaho PV # 028374
NABCEP # 051112-136                       www.solarwork.biz
"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"
 Please consider the environment before printing this email.