[RE-wrenches] "DC current Injection": Whazzat?

RE Ellison reellison at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 08:43:12 PDT 2017

If getting rid of the blender which is the easier choice or at least trying a different blender to see if that does it is out of the question

How about the possibility of changing the solar edge to the magnum version of the panel inverter that they use to see if there are more compatible?

Possibly disconnect all and try just 1 new panel mount
to test ?

Just a thought,
Bob ellison