[RE-wrenches] Wanted: AC centrifugal pump with soft start

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Mon Aug 14 04:10:06 PDT 2017

Mick,

While this isn't a pump you may find a use for this item. The owner of the
company is real easy to talk to and understands our industry well.

http://www.gen-pro.biz/

Christopher

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 4:32 PM, Jay <jay.peltz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ray
>
> I believe it's been replaced by the scala 2
> And seems like a much better pump too.
> Jay
>
> > On Aug 11, 2017, at 1:17 PM, Ray <ray at solarray.com> wrote:
> >
> > We've used the Grundfos MQ series for years for exactly that purpose.
> >
> > Chief Technical Officer, RemoteSolar.com
> > BS Mech Engineering, 1988
> > Former NABCEP Certified, 2004-2016
> > Licensed Master ELectrician, Colorado
> > 303 505-8760
> >
> >> On 8/11/17 2:14 PM, Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar wrote:
> >> Quite happy here with the Grundfos Scala2.
> >>
> >> Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
> >> "we go where powerlines don't"
> >> http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
> >> e-mail  offgridsolar at sti.net
> >> text 209 813 0060

> who
> the

> come?
> 120vAC
> as

> List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

> List rules & etiquette:
> www.re-wrenches.org/etiquette.htm
>
> Check out or update participant bios:

Chris Schaefer’s
<http:www.solarandwindfx.com>

*Tel/Fax 585-229-2083 or Cell 585-748-1870 *
*5115 South Hill Road ~ Canandaigua New York 14424**www.solarandwindfx.com
<http://www.solarandwindfx.com> ~ E-mail: chris at solarandwindfx.com
<chris at solarandwindfx.com>*

Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great Constitution, once said,
"democracy" will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not."