[RE-wrenches] Inverter Generators Yamaha and Honda

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 17:50:15 PDT 2017

Except when the inverter generators don't play well with the inverter
chargers.....that has happened to me multiple times.

Dan Fink
Professor of Solar Energy Technology, Ecotech Institute
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
Executive Director, Buckville Energy
NABCEP Registered Continuing Education Providers™
970.672.4342