[RE-wrenches] Outback inverter generator question

Ron Young solareagle at solareagle.com
Sun Aug 13 13:52:59 PDT 2017

Hi Dave, I’m trying to get the customer to do a manual AC bypass but have to be careful about going over the clients technical ability to the point where he will cause more problems. Dealing with the vagaries of peoples choices is not always so cut and dried unfortunately. This client has money but will not spend it properly. In a small business you don’t often get to choose your customers. By the way the current fires out here, that have been raging for over a month now, are insane. Just one fire covers over 500,000 acres! I have been locked down at my property for 35 days because if I leave I will not be allowed back in.

Ron Young