[RE-wrenches] SimpliPhi Power PHI3.4 Smart -Tech Batteries

Jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 07:43:02 PDT 2017

Hi Dave,

This is wonderful info.
And it leads into the what happens when it reaches LVD?
Given that it is using almost 10% per day of battery capacity for the BMS, what happens when the charging source for whatever reason shuts down. ( CC dies while people are gone for a few days for one example)
The BMS turns off the loads, but what turns off the BMS and how do you turn it back on when it happens?

Thx

Jay
Peltz power