[RE-wrenches] SimpliPhi Power PHI3.4 Smart -Tech Batteries

Jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 17:05:21 PDT 2017

Yes true. I haven't found the perfect off grid lithium battery.  But until the prices come down, I become a better sales person, or I get rich clients not a big problem for me.
You will have to use external % meter, but been doing that for long time.

Sure good comm would be better, however one of the questions no one seems to have an answer for is energy consumption for the BMS, any BMS.

On a different note, how does the LG or PW deal with dark start?  If it shuts down due to low voltage, how do you get it started again?

Jay