[RE-wrenches] SimpliPhi Power PHI3.4 Smart -Tech Batteries

jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 15:25:39 PDT 2017

HI Tom,

I think maybe the best way to think about these batteries is that they are really like a standard LA battery.
There is no communication, all BMS is internal to the battery.
If you want more capacity they parallel, but no communication between batteries.  All battery wires are to be same length.
They will work with any CC/inverter set up.
Super easy to do.
CC/charger programing is easy and most every charger with programable set points should work as best I can tell.  Manual comes with set point/charge/discharge info.

The one I’ve worked on is working as expected.
A very easy set up compared to all the other ones I’ve seen.
No fans/computers so can be installed in a non clean environment.

I would use them again.

jay

peltz power