[RE-wrenches] SimpliPhi Power PHI3.4 Smart -Tech Batteries

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Fri Aug 4 12:34:12 PDT 2017

Funny, Tom, I was just looking at these as well and wondering if they
would work with SolarEdge StorEdge solutions. The Tesla Powerwall 2, which
several of my clients have deposits down on, seems to be only ghosts,
although with an excellent PR firm behind them....I'm looking for
alternatives.The LG RENU is one.

Daryl