[RE-wrenches] Over voltage error message

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 17:25:36 PDT 2017

Wrenches
The Outback system with grid connection would be programmed for grid
connection all the way from the inverter to the Outback FM CC, using a
midnite CC this option may not be possible resulting to a CC push if the
grid disconnects resulting in a spike. the disconnect might be from
settings to tight or as it was said utility spikes. You might thing that
the battery bank should take it up but internal resistance in the battery
or to it may prevent it. The other thing I would look at is connections, if
there is any resistance in a connection this could happen.

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 2:36 AM, Drake <drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org