[RE-wrenches] No more Enphase

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Mon Jul 17 10:32:20 PDT 2017

That is true. The problem is selling a product and saying you will provide
installer compensation, then withdrawing it when you feel like it is a
very short term "fix". They have alienated many installers who have been
installing and selling their product for many years and you'd think that
if they believed in their products and were improving them that they would
do the right thing for the long run. This feels to me like a shortsighted
corporate decision that ultimately leaves those who actually pushed their
products either looking for a better solution (there are quite a few these
days) or sucking it up and taking a loss for every replacement still out
there that needs to be.
Thanks Enphase.....