[RE-wrenches] No more Enphase

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Fri Jul 14 09:59:48 PDT 2017

Chris,

Took me a while to jump but this season we went to AP systems. About 33%
less $ plus its two modules per inverter, thus cuts down the install labor
and time. The only issue is a base 10 year warranty. Can pay for 20. I'm
hoping enough of us installers complain and they'll bump it up to 25 to
match the modules.

Christopher

Chris Schaefer’s
<http://www.solarandwindfx.com/>

*Tel/Fax 585-229-2083 or Cell 585-748-1870 *
*5115 South Hill Road ~ Canandaigua New York 14424**www.solarandwindfx.com
<http://www.solarandwindfx.com/> ~ E-mail: chris at solarandwindfx.com
<chris at solarandwindfx.com>*

Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great Constitution, once said,
"democracy" will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not."