[RE-wrenches] DPW concrete base

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Tue Jul 11 19:33:11 PDT 2017

Friends:

I always avoided structural engineering costs. We used recommended footings which were always oversized.

However, as the cost of excavation, concrete and steel has increased, good engineering will pay for itself in reduction of all of the above.

For example, we frequently avoid using excavation and concrete with driven-pipe footings. It's a huge savings in time and materials.

William