[RE-wrenches] Enphase installer compensation M-190's discontinued

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Thu Jul 6 12:34:12 PDT 2017

I dumped Enphase this season for APS. Simply put, half the equipment with
almost half the time to install. and a much lower cost point. If anyone is
at InterSolar I suggest lighting up the Enphase reps about the M190 issue.
Make some noise. Then step over to the APS booth.

Christopher

Chris Schaefer’s
<http://www.solarandwindfx.com/>

*Tel/Fax 585-229-2083 or Cell 585-748-1870 *
*5115 South Hill Road ~ Canandaigua New York 14424**www.solarandwindfx.com
<http://www.solarandwindfx.com/> ~ E-mail: chris at solarandwindfx.com
<chris at solarandwindfx.com>*

Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great Constitution, once said,
"democracy" will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not."