[RE-wrenches] Enphase installer compensation M-190's discontinued

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Thu Jul 6 12:09:59 PDT 2017

I believe that I found out for certain. I spoke to two different people at
Enphase and was "assured" that I would not be compensated as of June 1,
2017 for any M-190 replacements. I told them I would be purchasing
SolarEdge, not Enphase, from now on until they felt that, as I do, they
were breaking their part of the bargain.

Daryl