[RE-wrenches] concrete roof tile install

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Sat Jun 24 16:33:43 PDT 2017

Off topic, but are you aware that Geocel 4500 lacks testing to ASTM
standards? An AHJ dinged us on that, despite the fact that the product is
specified and recommended for the application. The funny thing was, we
originally submitted NP-1 with our specs, which was not suitable for the
metal roof. That's why we wanted to use Geocel 4500.

Jason Szumlanski
Florida Solar Design Group