[RE-wrenches] concrete roof tile install

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Thu Jun 22 08:07:11 PDT 2017

Hi Jay -

We don't do a whole lot of tile, but when we do we've switched to using a
tile replacement mount product. Quickmount and EcoFasten both make similar
products:

http://www.quickmountpv.com/downloads/datasheet/QMPV-datasheet-QMTRM-TileReplacement-web.pdf

http://www.ecofastensolar.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=30#.WUvcYWjytaQ

There are several advantages of this replacement type system. Check 'em out!

August
Luminalt