[RE-wrenches] Disposal of large scale PV installation?

AE Solar autonomousenergies at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 16:59:45 PDT 2017

I'm just following up on this thread late. We are located not too far from
the array that was coming down and ended up putting in a bid to do the
demolition/removal of the panels. The contract was won by someone else, so
I'm not sure where those specific panels will end up, but it was definitely
an interesting project to research. In all the folks I talked with I only
heard of one other large scale system (5 MW maybe?) that came down
prematurely (due to hail damage). I assume that decommissioning these large
scale systems is something that is going to become more and more prevalent
though. Moving forward I think we will be trying to add the deconstruction
of large scale arrays into our scope of work.

Adam Katzman
Autonomous Energies
PO Box 1245
Kingston, NY 12402