[RE-wrenches] Solarworld 285 watt end frames

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Wed May 24 07:30:11 PDT 2017

I think my "wattsuns" look fine with just wire ties and not really any
special effort. It does sound nice to go in the rail.
I can put a pix in here later when I get home if you ask? Not worried
about squirrels here but I would like to get some of the metal bird
protector (often seen at airports) to keep them from sitting up top and
doing their business. Anyone know who has it?

--Dave

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/